Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello~ I'm Danielle~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:21 pm

Haiii~ As you can see...My name's Danielle. You can call me Danielle, Dani, Waffles, Fear, MyFearOfFalling, or whatever the hell floats your boat.(PLEASE don't call me 'or whatever the hell floats your boat', though. I don't wanna be called that.) I'm the other co-host person of Shinrai. And so, here's a little or a lot about me.

I'm 13 years old, and I live in my own little world-Cough-Virginia-Cough-.

My dream is to become a lead singer in a band, and I PLAN ON MAKING THAT HAPPEN.

So, some of my favorite things to do are sing(Dur.), listen to music, dance, swim, write lyrics, doodle(though I'm pretty bad at it...), and sit on the computer all day(then argue with my mom about how 6 hours isn't that long).

Some things I like-
-Music
-Mint(color, flavor, basically anything with the word 'mint' in it)
-ODD NUMBERSSSSS
-Butterfly(...Both I guess. I like to swim it, and stare at the pretty bug version, too.)
-I.M.(LOLWTF. What's with me liking things that're a stroke and something else? xD)
-Animals
-Blood and gore(<3)
-Theresia(OHMYGOD. AMAZING VIDEO GAME.)

Things I freaking HATE-
-Even numbers
-My paranoia
-Bees
-Wasps
-Needles
-Shots
-Death
-Getting screwed out of what I earned(God. It's happened to me SO much on my swim team.)

So, on the topic of music, I like rock and alternative most. My favorite artists are My Chemical Romance, Framing Hanley, Neon Trees, System of a Down, Kerli Koiv, Disturbed, AFI, Paramore, All Time Low, Parachute, and Casacada.

Yeah. Most people don't really know this, but I used to dance for six years. I took ballet, tap, jazz, and lyrical. It just started to be too much for me. Oh yeah. And I REALLY screwed up this one solo I was given, and...Yeah. It was terrible. It seemed like everything I had learned, it just all...left my mind. End my six years of dancing.

I like anime, too. My favorite anime shows are-

Soul Eater- The first anime show I ever really got into. It's hilarious! I had no clue what the fuck it was a few months ago. I found out what it was at my friend's birthday party when we were playing a murder mystery game. I kept getting Death the Kid, and it was awesome. I REALLY pissed off Ri(We know each other in real life.), and so, the next day I started watching the show, and I then knew what the fuck they were talking about. MAGIC! Oh. I liek Soul. He's awesome >D

Vampire Knight- It's freaking amazing. I found it pretty interesting. When that show has its rare funny moments, IT HAS ITS MOMENTS. SRS. But yeah. I hate Kaname, I lurve Zero, and I'm pissed Yuuki took the incest route.

Hetalia- My most recent obsession. It's always making me laugh, and the whole concept's weird, but just so awesome. I love the characters Japan, England, Estonia(I lieks anything Estonian -COUGH-KERLI-COUGH- LOL And piirakka xDDD Oh hell yes, I went there. OhDearGod. Anything I put in parentheses just turns into a fucking mess. Sorry...), Prussia, Canada, Lithuania, Iceland, Norway, and Russia. Japan. Oh my God. He's just so awesome~(And gives me constant nosebleeds x3).

Derp.

ASAKIKU<333

Oh, and if anyone cares, I have a GaiaOnline account. It's MyFearOfFalling.

Edit- If anyone really cares(and I FINALLY want some damn feedback), I have a SoundBoard with some-Cough-27-Cough- covers and a song I had written myself. Dammit, don't do it. Just ignore the original song, and listen to something else. PLEASE tell me what you think? Everyone I've asked has just given me the whole 'You're really good!' friend response. Yes, I realize some timing and lyric and ect. issues here and there, but besides that, I wanna know what people think...

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/MyFearOfFalling.aspx

And just a little note, most of 'em need you to turn up the volume a bit xD It's something else I need to work on xD

So...Yeah. -Scrolls up and down- Damn. I guess it was a lot. ... I sorta saw that coming.

...I just make things awkward when I try to end them, so instead of confusing everyone-

Uhm...Yeah. This's where you stop reading...The End?

Last edited by myfearoffalling on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:00 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : ihavemyreasons D<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000159662903&ref=p
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 pm

OH, I REMEMBER THAT BIRTHDAY PARTY. I kept getting Black Star for some reason.

...And then you committed suicide and you threw EVERYONE off. That was not nice. D<

And no. NO. NOT THE PIIRAKKA. DD<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Silversapphiretails
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Ri wrote:
OH, I REMEMBER THAT BIRTHDAY PARTY. I kept getting Black Star for some reason.

...And then you committed suicide and you threw EVERYONE off. That was not nice. D<

And no. NO. NOT THE PIIRAKKA. DD<
OHHELLYES
OH YEAH! I REMEMBER THAT NOW! God, that was fun. 'There has been a tragic death during the night. Danielle has died.' 'SUICIDEEEEEEE!' '...Wtf.'

OHGOD. Remember Elora? When she got the vase for her death? LOLLL.
I had no clue who Kid was, but I figured it was good, since you kept getting mad at me xDDD
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm

D<

Tch, I remember Elora was doing this 'flying noodle' dance and making me laugh even though I was supposed to be quiet. D<
Back to top Go down
voicecovers

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi Danielle. Wow you had dance for like 6 years. I've never taken dancing lessons in my life. Nor have I danced in the way that I'm amused by it. I like watching people dance depending on the style. Like ballet, Classical , and those robot dances people do. Also those cute dances that the anime's end up having. Also free style. If I ever dance as if im amused by it, it would probably be the type of dances I listed that I like. lol Butterfly's are cute, but i'm afraid of them. I just get the feeling that if they get too close to me I'll end up squishing them by mistake and have bug juice all over me. My worst nightmare. (O 3 o)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 pm

I used to go around catching butterflies by their wings when I was like, four or five. >.> I let them all go; but one of them died as soon as I caught it. It made me sad. xDD;;
Back to top Go down
voicecovers

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:20 pm

You were braver than I was as a 5/4 year old. I was the scardy cat of the house.
; 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:28 pm

Ahaha. Well that was because I knew that butterflies wouldn't hurt me. I was terrified of centipedes and spiders, though. xDD;;
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:01 pm

ahh~, the famous fear-san. >w< nice to finally make your acquaintance~!!! <33
i'm avio~ or moni~. either will work. :'D

and fdka;fag i adore soul eater, though i haven't finished it yet.

also i'm saying this right now. i hate hetalia with such a freaking burning passion it's not even funny. BUT. don't let that get in the way of being friends. :'D it just made me wish to throw puppies and i apologize. and i promise i won't bash it or anything because i know how irritating that can be so i'm just throwing out that i hate it and will probably never mention it again. :'D or at least, so vehemently.

though it's nice to meet another blood and gore fan~. *evil gleam* uu~, ahiihiihiihii. <333 that'smyfavorite,mii~!!!

and mii~, nice taste in music, uuuu~. i have an incredibly wide taste in music myself so. c:

ANYWAYS. hello, fear-san!! ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:13 pm

ohhh! XDD i'm so dumb! i had no idea you were fear! (i must have just skimmed the top XD) well, it's nice to meet you!^^ you can call me Claire if you want^^

so u like hetalia? i tried it, but i haven't gotten back to it, it just couldn't really keep me interested (plus, weren't the episodes like, 5 minutes long?) but my favorite character, when i was watching it, was Japan XD

i LOVE horror and bloody stories too! >:3333 (just getting into that genre of ani
me/manga) jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:16 pm

claire-san... i could give you a list if you want. >>;;;
Back to top Go down
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:19 pm

REALLY??? i'd love that!!!:3 thx~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:25 pm

mii~! i just recently had to type up a list for my friend cosmo, and i put links and commentary and everything, and most of it turned out to be gore, so i kinda hope to hand it out to more than just cosmo. >> since he doesn't appreciate the horror genre as much. so!! :'D ano. pm? or email? :'D
Back to top Go down
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:30 pm

pm would be ok^^ thx again~ (i'm starting to think that i repeat myself a lot...:/)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:36 pm

I get it about the Hetalia thing. It didn't really interest me at first, either. Then Danielle started watching it (after I accidentally introduced her to it...) and then she gets this inner fangirl out of NOWHERE, and then she goes and starts stuff like 'Piirakka'.

NO. NOT THE 'PIIRAKKA'. D<

-cough- Anyways, yeah. Fear FINALLY makes her appearance after what, two days? >.>
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 pm

kaaay. just thought i'd throw it out there. >>

good job, fear-san. xD it is nice to finally meet you, though!!! ><
Back to top Go down
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Ri wrote:
I get it about the Hetalia thing. It didn't really interest me at first, either. Then Danielle started watching it (after I accidentally introduced her to it...) and then she gets this inner fangirl out of NOWHERE, and then she goes and starts stuff like 'Piirakka'.

NO. NOT THE 'PIIRAKKA'. D<

-cough- Anyways, yeah. Fear FINALLY makes her appearance after what, two days? >.>
\
LOLLL. You need to introduce me to more shit like 4chan more often >.>
LOLHENTAI.
Back to top Go down
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:47 pm

aviofavalon wrote:
ahh~, the famous fear-san. >w< nice to finally make your acquaintance~!!! <33
i'm avio~ or moni~. either will work. :'D

and fdka;fag i adore soul eater, though i haven't finished it yet.

also i'm saying this right now. i hate hetalia with such a freaking burning passion it's not even funny. BUT. don't let that get in the way of being friends. :'D it just made me wish to throw puppies and i apologize. and i promise i won't bash it or anything because i know how irritating that can be so i'm just throwing out that i hate it and will probably never mention it again. :'D or at least, so vehemently.

though it's nice to meet another blood and gore fan~. *evil gleam* uu~, ahiihiihiihii. <333 that'smyfavorite,mii~!!!

and mii~, nice taste in music, uuuu~. i have an incredibly wide taste in music myself so. c:

ANYWAYS. hello, fear-san!! ><
Hai~ It's nice to meet everyone now, lol.

Lol. I finished SE in a little more than a week, 'cause I liked it so much. It is SO awesome.

But, yeah. Hetalia. It didn't interest me so much at first, and I didn't really get it either(Half the time I was all WTF.), but then it started to pick up, and...I just love random nonsense humor xD Which is pretty much all the show is...Of course I'd like it. But then out of fucking nowhere, this inner fan girl just...just...BLAM. I dunno. I'm weird like that xD

And yes, blood is veryveryvery nice. Horror and stuff like that are the reason for my insane paranoia, but I love it anyways >3 It's just...I don't really know. There's something about it that's awesome. Blood is...blood. And it's fun to watch really bloody situations >D ...Unless you're the source of the blood...That wouldn't be very good, lol.

Yeah. I take a long time to do these things, and I'm lazy... Sorry xD But I was pouting and having a little fit since my browser was being a douche and decided to crash and not recover anything...

Nyeh. Sorry, I'm tired, so I'm just rambling xD I honestly have no clue what the hell I just typed.

Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:56 pm

ahihihi~. fear-san, you amuse me. <333

jeez. o.o i did that with higurashi. finished it in like. three or four days. >>

puppies. throwing. AHEM.
andohlord. i've been told to avoid 4chan at all costs. >> so i do. :'D

pfft. <3 i have no paranoia because, werei not held back by whatever it is that's holding me back, i'd probably be wanted in several countries for manic manslaughter. >w> *glintglint* blood excites me. >> and explosions and guns and blades and-- *shudders* >:3
AHEM.

anyways. yes. well. i, too, am quite lazy. >>
ahaha.
<3 hellofear-san.
Back to top Go down
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:58 pm

voicecovers wrote:
Hi Danielle. Wow you had dance for like 6 years. I've never taken dancing lessons in my life. Nor have I danced in the way that I'm amused by it. I like watching people dance depending on the style. Like ballet, Classical , and those robot dances people do. Also those cute dances that the anime's end up having. Also free style. If I ever dance as if im amused by it, it would probably be the type of dances I listed that I like. lol Butterfly's are cute, but i'm afraid of them. I just get the feeling that if they get too close to me I'll end up squishing them by mistake and have bug juice all over me. My worst nightmare. (O 3 o)
LOL. I mostly meant the stroke(Swimming), but yeah, the kind that fly around and stuff are also veryvery nice~

Yeah, dancing was a lot of fun, just...I dunno. But it was pretty cool to watch all the older girls(and the occasional...-Snort- boy) do their performances. Some of them were really amazing, and it was really great to watch.

And hello to you too~
Back to top Go down
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 pm

aviofavalon wrote:
ahihihi~. fear-san, you amuse me. <333

jeez. o.o i did that with higurashi. finished it in like. three or four days. >>

puppies. throwing. AHEM.
andohlord. i've been told to avoid 4chan at all costs. >> so i do. :'D

pfft. <3 i have no paranoia because, werei not held back by whatever it is that's holding me back, i'd probably be wanted in several countries for manic manslaughter. >w> *glintglint* blood excites me. >> and explosions and guns and blades and-- *shudders* >:3
AHEM.

anyways. yes. well. i, too, am quite lazy. >>
ahaha.
<3 hellofear-san.

Lol. I'm still only on episode eight. Ri sent a clip from the show to me one day, and we were both just 'WOAH! BLOOD! GORE! DEATH! TAZER! KNIFE! AWESOME!' and...Yeah. But she finished the show in...I dunno how long. But it was fast, lemme tell you that.

LolSorry. It's been my latest obsession, and it's hard to hold back.

But we discovered 4chan when I was bored one day and had a lot of recording time. So I was really out of ideas and ended up singing the first verse and chorus of 'Never Gonna Give You Up'. So Ri's all 'I wonder how Rick Rolling started...' So she found 4chan. I got the link to the site from her, and she hates me for this, but, the first thing I saw was then hentai section. I go to it, and constantly sent her links to it, and eventually she fell for me going to TinyURL and changing it. xD

I think you'd like Theresia. It's got ALL of that, as I just discovered.(Not for beating the game, oh no. I'm still stuck somewhere. But I wondered what happened at the end of the part I'm on, and I found out there's guns and grenades >DDDDDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sora[çİş]
Admin

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Fear-nee!! =O
I can't believe i havent seen this until now XD
Well Nice to meet chu and greaaaaat thanx to Chu AND Ri-chan for creating Shinrai!
Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/soraxmanami
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:11 pm

xDD someone asked me to draw fanart of satoko from it, and then recommended it to me. ilikeityesilikeitalotahihihi.

ohgod. my friend minka-pyon was always on 4chan, and had told me about it. upon discovering i wasn't familiar with it. she told me i should avoid it because i'd be /scarred/. i believe her! :'D

.......ahihihi~<3 sounds like my cup of tea~<3 though sadly i'm not much of a gamer. ...iwonderifprofessorhasit...
Back to top Go down
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 pm

FreakyFan59 wrote:
ohhh! XDD i'm so dumb! i had no idea you were fear! (i must have just skimmed the top XD) well, it's nice to meet you!^^ you can call me Claire if you want^^

so u like hetalia? i tried it, but i haven't gotten back to it, it just couldn't really keep me interested (plus, weren't the episodes like, 5 minutes long?) but my favorite character, when i was watching it, was Japan XD

i LOVE horror and bloody stories too! >:3333 (just getting into that genre of ani
me/manga) jocolor
Haiii~
Hello there, Claire~

LolYes. It's a bizarre concept, and...I'm just so odd. I love this sorta shit. Lol. It manages to mix things I like together in a way. I like the show, and Japan gives me nosebleeds x3

But blood. Yes. AWESOME~ VERY awesome. Blood is so bloodily bloody.

Yeah, that's kinda how I am now. I really didn't know too much(and I still don't really know too much xDDD) about anime and such, so just humor me. I'm still a little clueless when it comes to some things, and I'm glad I'm not alone xD
Back to top Go down
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm

aviofavalon wrote:
xDD someone asked me to draw fanart of satoko from it, and then recommended it to me. ilikeityesilikeitalotahihihi.

ohgod. my friend minka-pyon was always on 4chan, and had told me about it. upon discovering i wasn't familiar with it. she told me i should avoid it because i'd be /scarred/. i believe her! :'D

.......ahihihi~<3 sounds like my cup of tea~<3 though sadly i'm not much of a gamer. ...iwonderifprofessorhasit...

Lol. I like it from what I know of it. If you know about Gaia and the forums and such, I guess it's a lot like the CB(Chatterbox). And yes, I'm a CB regular xD It's really random, out there, everyone acts like they're God, and it's all just hilarious witty fun.

I like video games, just not really the fast paced ones, and this one' not fast paced, thank God. It's just a really REALLY bloody puzzle game with a kinda creepy little story. It's quite enjoyable, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello~ I'm Danielle~   

Back to top Go down

Hello~ I'm Danielle~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinrai Chorus :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: