Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 am

well, everyone else has posted introductory posts and i just kinda leeched onto those and so. it occurred to me that while i know somewhat about you guys, you don't really know much about me! :'D so i'm just this creepy old lady floating around. >>;;

butum.

i'm moni[cordova]/avio[favalon]. <3
i sing alto most the time, but soprano's a possibility, and i'll sing almost anything. because i love every single kind of music, with several exceptions. >>
i also sometimes get the crack urge to rap, which is hard to fight. but trust me, i should /never/ rap. ever. :'D
or scream.
can't do it. >>

umm.
you guys probably already know that i like the gore and bloody and shizz. >:3 ahihihi~<3 you have no idea how twisted i can be. :'D likethestoriesiwrite. >> i'm sick when it comes to gore. it's my kind of perversion.

the weird thing is is i'm also kind of a hippy... >> at least, the whole peace shizz. and goodwill to men and all that.

i don't make any sense. O.o

also. the burger king guy terrifies me.

i have the biggest-crush-ever on Beato-Chan and Shikata Akiko(her voice is <3) and kinda Diva. >>

anooo. i obviously love anime, but i'm no expert. :'D

i'm eighteen (the oldest one here. ;____; ) so i'm an old lady. >>;;

umm. my top five favorite vocaloids go: MEIKO, Haku, Luka, GUMI, and Lily. (well. meiko and haku share that number one spot.)
i cosplay, but not much... though i have a whole list of people to cosplay. :'D
i am going to SacAnime Summer this year, and hopefully winter and this new con right in renoland called SNAFU. <33

dkalfjdsa
i like to write all sorts of things, like, poems, songs, and stories. mostly emotional stuff, gory stuff, and sometimes autobiographical stuff. C: i has a fictionpress and a deviantart.

i also draw, but all i'm really good for are girls and sexy chicks.>>;

fff i'm kinda out of it so i barely know what i just typed but at least you know a little bit more about me!!!! <333;; dkal;dgsorry. >>

anyways, i plan to hang around whether i make it or not, so~<3. i'll be here supporting all of you pretty singers. >w<
and i'm glad to be making so many friends here!!! <3 i really hope we'll be very close in the future, cause i'm starting to adore you ladies already. <333

mii~! ~avio/moni
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
voicecovers

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 am

Report! A creepy old lady is floating around Shinrai Central , She goes by the name Aviofavalon.

Just joking around. It just would be so funny if you just saw a pic of a creepy old lady floating around your desktop screen. [Creating a epic scene in Lety-Chan's mind] Click X or suffer the endless comments of aviofavalon.But all corny jokes aside I really enjoy your leeching comments. Especially this thread. Lety-Chan Gets to learn about avio-Chan!I adore your alto voice but I really adore that sorprano voice you give off. Rapping seems like fun but without the curses. I rather rap but have something cute or epic in it too. Don't worry I can't rap either. Freestyle for us would probably like automatic Disqualification. Blood/Gore I know is your favorite. If you came to my world of comedy/action It would be my ultimate nightmare. I'm pretty much afraid and sick in a negative sense of blood and gore. As a 11 year old I would be so interested in zombies and all of that creepy stuff. But If you put me into a zombie movie now I would be the one standing in a corner saying " were gonna die, were gonna die!" and you would probably be the one to snap me out of it and fight all those monsters epically.

[Checks youtube for burger king Guy]
Oh he's not so creepy.Unless he showed up in my dreams than it would be creepy. For some reason those children cartoons seem nice but than they seem so nice it's scary. ; 3

It would probably be fun to cosplay but amazingly I have never been to one. Lety-chan not good with directions. XP I have no friends who go to those either...

I would like to check out some of your creations. I'm also aware that vocaloid has many different characters however I have to kind've update myself with most of whats going on with vocaloid these days. Im mostly aware of the original characters like miku, rin, len, kaito and meiko.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, you made an introduction thread. :'D

Um...I don't have much to say. xDD;;

But your voice is lovelyyyyyy~ ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Silversapphiretails
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:43 pm

lety-chan~: fff. :'D thankyousomuch. and heh. i like rap, but i shouldn't do it myself. >> andoh. i like comedy and action, too. iadoreaction. guns and explosions also make me happy. C: as do badass fighting sequences. i like pretty much everything, though(like cutesy stuff, too). just.. gore/violence is my favorite. >>

i did!! Very Happy andfff. x'D againthankyousomuchsonicewrrryyyy.
Back to top Go down
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Yay for intro threads! now i know that there's at lest 4 (or 3) people who like blood/gore! >:3 (including me~) well, nice to meetcha avio-san~ ^^ now we all basically know each other! =D that's good :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:49 pm

uu~. C: yes, it's finally official and i'm not as creepy now. i'dliketothink. >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the creepy old lady of shinrai~!!
Page 1 of 1