Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella9248

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:29 am

Yeah, I dunno if I'm even posting this thing right ._.

Buuuuut anyways~

Hola peoples, I'm Bella. I also go by Bellerz, Bellerdoodle, and Bellazenefe (thank my Ouran Host Club loving friends for that), if you feel like calling me something different.

I'm 14, love singing, and just got a scanner yesterday Very Happy
I'm also in dance class and horseback riding lessons, and draw in my spare time. I'm a proud anime nerd, and an even prouder Len Kagamine fangirl. I've liked anime for... oh wow, I just realized it's been a year already. Time flies fast. Anyways, I started listening to Vocaloid in January, and I've loved it ever since. Now I do song covers of the songs, and found this when I was looking for open chorus auditions out of boredom.

I'm pretty talkative, in case you didn't notice. I apologize for my uberly long rant of stuffness up there.

So. There's my random introducion... thingamigger. Yeah.

Look forward to singing with you all! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bella9248.deviantart.com
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:31 am

Ahaha, your introduction wasn't long at all! Just look at mine... ._.;;

Nice to meet you, Bella, I'm Ri, as you may have noticed. xDD I hope you have a wonderful time here in Shinrai~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Silversapphiretails
thedigitalfragrance
Admin

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 am

Welcome Bellz Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalFragrance
voicecovers

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:47 am

Hi Bella. Wow it's amazing that you take horse back riding lessons. The last time I got on a horse was when I was little. But I would like to take lessons like that. Learning to ride on a horse seems epic. Also, Dancing lessons seem fun depending on what it is for me.Funny things, I haven't heard someone use the word "thingamigger" in a long time.lol That's cool that you got interested like a year ago. Your 14 now and lots of new vocaloids will probably pop up as the years go by. ^ - - ^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 pm

hellos, bella-san!! C: welcome to shinrai~.
and don't worry, if you need an anime list of suggestions or something........i has one. :'D with links and everything. ffff. though i have really mind-flippy tastes, along with a fetish for violence and gore, so idk. >> but i have some cutesy things, too. >>

aheh.
but yes! welcome to the fandom~! <33 and to shinrai~! i'm the old lady. C': avio or moni, either works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi Bella! *hugs* nice to meet you!!!! that's cool that your taking riding lessons! lucky, i REALLY need a scanner >.> hope you have fun here at Shinrai! ^^ (i'm Claire BTW)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedigitalfragrance
Admin

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm

You have an exciting life. unlike mine...

the boring life of an american college student Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalFragrance
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.   

Back to top Go down

Hello, Introduction Thread. This is Bella, Who Has No Idea if She's Doing This Right.
Page 1 of 1