Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 pm

YES I AM. I JUST WROTE SOMETHING TODAY. HERE'S MY FIRST STORY.

I CALL IT.....

BEAR THE BEAR.
BY ME.

This is the story of Bear. Bear is a bear. If you didn't know that, then you're just a fucking idiot. One day, he decided to go to the park. He decided to have a picnic on his own, 'cause he's a lonely old pedo like that. He brought a lot of food, 'cause he's also a fat blob of worthlessness. As he was walking to the park, he was shot and killed. Then the nice shooter man took his wallet. The cops showed up, and arrested Mr. Nice Shooter Man.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000159662903&ref=p
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: STORY TWO.   Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:49 pm

FRANK THE CAT.
BY ME.

This is the story of Frank. Frank is a cat. A stupid cat. I like cats. They're fluffy. And nice. And-- HEY. HEY YOU. STOP IT. I'LL GET ON WITH THE STORY LATER. So, anyways, I like cats. ALRIGHT. STORY TIME. HAPPY NOW? Frank was sitting at home one day, 'cause he's a lazy cat like that. He decided to get up and go shoe shopping because I said so. He was at the store when he saw these amazing glittery pink shoes with sparkles on them. They didn't have his size. So he went home. He hung himself.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 pm

I'M GOING TO MAKE MY OWN, TOO.

DANIELLE THE GIRL.
BY ME.

This is the story of a girl named Danielle. She was recording something for a chorus group she was in called Shinrai. But her microphone was being suckish that time and refused to pick up most of her voice but she sent it in anyway. This annoyed Ri, the mixer, very much. Why? BECAUSE SHE CAN BARELY HEAR DANIELLE. So now Danielle probably can barely be heard in SPiCa.

THE END.

NOW ISN'T THAT FUN?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Silversapphiretails
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Ri wrote:
I'M GOING TO MAKE MY OWN, TOO.

DANIELLE THE GIRL.
BY ME.

This is the story of a girl named Danielle. She was recording something for a chorus group she was in called Shinrai. But her microphone was being suckish that time and refused to pick up most of her voice but she sent it in anyway. This annoyed Ri, the mixer, very much. Why? BECAUSE SHE CAN BARELY HEAR DANIELLE. So now Danielle probably can barely be heard in SPiCa.

THE END.

NOW ISN'T THAT FUN?
LOVELY! Though it sounds quite familiar. Coincidence, maybe?
Back to top Go down
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:58 pm

THE STORY OF VAMPIRE KNIGHT.
BY ME.

This is the story of Vampire Knight. It's not really about an actual knight...But it has a lot of vampires!

Like the suck-ass KANAME! And Zero! ...Who's too awesome for words. Pshyeah. And then there's

Yuuki. Yuuki's a normal girl...Most of the time. Kaname was all 'RahYuukiBeMaiLuvr.' And Yuuki was

all '..............Uhm....I--' And Kaname was all 'GOOD! LET'S GO GET MARRIED. YAY FOR INCEST.' And Zero was all -sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad- Then Kaname was all 'Bewmurvampirnao.' And...That's about it. I think. OHWELL.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 pm

THE STORY OF HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI.
BY ME.

This is the story of Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, an awesome anime. First it starts off with a girl I really hate and absolutely refuses to mention her name. Well, before that, a totally awesome character was seen smashing her to bits with a baseball bat. Yeah. I'll get to how she's alive(RAGE) in a second.

So they're walking. The girlIshallnotname/Keiichi-ness is totally ticking me off here. But then a green haired girl comes in and she's all "BWAHAHA LOOK AT MY CHEST RAWR" but she's awesome so I won't criticize her. So they walk to school. School ends. Keiichi and girlIshallnotname go to a junkyard hill. I remember wanting her to fall off and impale herself. Even though it's the first episode.

...Yeah. My hatred for girlIshallnotname goes that far.

But then she ends up coming back "A-OKAY" and then they go home. But not before scaring the life out of my poor Keiichi. ;-;

THE END.

(Yeah. I said I'd explain how she's still alive, but I don't feel like it now.)

Last edited by Ri on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thedigitalfragrance
Admin

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm

LMAO!! to all the stories!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalFragrance
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:24 pm

THE STORY OF RI'S SPiCa ANIMATION.
BY ME.

Once upon a time, there was a chorus group called Shinrai. But you already knew that, didn't you? Wait, you don't? THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE. GET OUT. GET OUTTTTTTTTTT.

...NO WAIT I WAS KIDDING DON'T LEAVE. I LOVE YOU.

So yeah. There was a girl named Ri who was animating a pretty little song named SPiCa that the choir of Shinrai sang for their debut song. Then, RIGHT AS SHE FINISHED, the program she was working on decided to crash and stop responding. This scared our dear little Ri very, very much and she read through all of the internet and back to solve her problem, but the only thing Google and Yahoo! gave her was useless information about a button called 'end task' that belonged to a handy program called 'task manager' that she already knew about.

So she had no choice but to close the program and she silently wept as all of her hard work went down the drain. She started it back up to quickly redo everything, only to see that her program had auto-saved most of her hard work, and all she had to redo was an easy part that only took her one minute.

Now, the SPiCa video is rendering, and Ri is a happy camper.

THE END.
Back to top Go down
thedigitalfragrance
Admin

Scorpio Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:01 am

best story ever!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalFragrance
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.   

Back to top Go down

I'M GOING TO DITCH MY HOPES OF HAVING A SINGING CAREER AND BE A CHILDRENS' BOOK WRITER.
Page 1 of 1