Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[OPEN] Hetalia 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' ONE MORE PERSON. ...Don't ask how I found this.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myfearoffalling
Admin

Scorpio Rat

PostSubject: [OPEN] Hetalia 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' ONE MORE PERSON. ...Don't ask how I found this.   Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:29 pm

http://audio.isg.si/audiox/?q=node%2F48058

I just...found this.
And so, out of nowhere, I decided that WE ARE GOING TO SING THIS WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT.(But I know I willll.) And so...The parts we have are-

Italy- Ri(uhcuz I forced her)
Japan- Fear(CALLED IT. CALLED IT. CALLED IT. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO SEPARATE ME FROM THIS PART DDD<)
Germany- WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE DO THIS PART? WE CAN'T SING LOW NOTES TO SAVE OUR LIVES. YOU WILL BE MY GOD IF YOU DO THIS.

So, would someone (PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) be Germany for this?

I would love you foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr. And ever. And ever. And ever. And...I think you get it.
But I'll love you so much =DDD

So, ANYONE. PLEASE. kthxbai.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000159662903&ref=p

[OPEN] Hetalia 'Santa Claus Is Coming to Town' ONE MORE PERSON. ...Don't ask how I found this.
Page 1 of 1