Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heya! I'm Ri!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:59 am

For every new introduction, I'll allow you to create a new thread. Hopefully, this will be the busiest forum in the entire site! :DD

So anyways, I'm Ri, one of the co-founders of Shinrai. I'm pretty easy to get along with; and I'm also the one who's online the most. I'm online way more often than Fear, even though we're both on every single day.(Or at least we try to.)

I'm the type of person who checks her YouTube inbox and her e-mail pretty much every second. xDD I'm very impatient, and if you've been here the day we put up the Shinrai video...you'll notice that the deadlines have been changing. Like, a LOT.

...I don't know if I should feel proud to say that I'm the person who keeps changing them.

First we(I) decided to make the deadline on August 1st. But we only had like, two auditions, so that was a bummer, and I had to extend the deadline. I extended it to August 15th, but then later changed it so that there wasn't a deadline at all. ...We didn't get any auditions for the next three weeks or so. But our patience paid off, because now we're getting more auditions, and this makes me oh so very happy. x33

Right now the deadline (August 20th) is set in stone; and I do not plan on changing it.

If you have any friends who might be even a little bit interested in auditioning, please encourage them to do so!

Hum...Right now we have four auditions, and we're expecting two more from people who commented. I hope we get them before the deadline.

If not, then...I guess we'll just have to accept everybody who auditioned so far! ^^ Because those four who auditioned, plus me and Fear, that makes six people, and that's pretty much what we wanted from the Shinrai video.

Plus, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by rejecting them, because they're all such amazing singers! Trust me, Fear and I bothknow what it's like to be rejected from a chorus group, as we've auditioned for the same choir before, yet we were both turned away. But! We didn't let ourselves be down, and so here we are today! Founders of Shinrai Chorus, we're both in another chorus together (we were both accepted~), and heck, I even have the role of Rin in a Vocaloid fandub!

Yepyep. Though I think I would've been happier if I made it in that one chorus, I guess I shouldn't complain anymore. ...I don't even know why I'm telling all of you these things, anyway. xDD

Anyway!

I am an anime/manga freak. Seriously. Though I don't like a lot of the series I try to watch, I end up being OBSESSED with the ones I do like. For instance...

Konjiki no Gash Bell!!. This was probably the first anime I've ever liked. ...Not counting Pokemon, lol. But KnGB!! was the very first series I've actually LOVED. This is actually the only series I have ever read that has ever made me cry. And I acknowledge that, because the part that made me cry was really depressing. Like, seriously.

Soul Eater. Three words. Death. The. Kid. 'Nuff said. OHWAIT. Black Star, too. Yeah. They're both amazing.

Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. Most arguably the bloodiest series I have ever seen. AND I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT. Blood/gore doesn't gross me out, honestly. BUT THAT NAIL RIPPING SCENE. That...That was just plain AWFUL. I really felt bad for Shion, I really did. ._.;; Oh, and if you didn't know...my current avatar is of Satoko. She's from Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. :DDD Um...She's not my favorite character, though. Keiichi is. I love my crossdressing!Keiichi moments, I really really do...

But NOTE. I am NOT interested in Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. It's supposedly the 'sequel' of Higurashi, but I do not count a series with completely different characters and a somewhat different plot to be the sequel of something. I hardly qualify that as a sequel at all. I know some people really like Umineko, and I respect that, but I'm just a Higurashi fangirl, and to be honest, I am not interested in Umineko. I like sticking to the original. ;D

Hetalia. To be honest with you, I didn't really like Hetalia at first. Then I told Freak about it, and she was all, "YES. THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF RANDOM CRAP I NEED TO SEE." ...Or, something like that, anyway. So I started watching it again. And...I guess it kind of grew on me, lol. I'm pretty much a Japan and America fangirl. xDD (Them together? Whut. Um...that's a weird crack pairing...)

And...I'm probably boring the life out of you right now. This is most definitely the longest introduction I have EVER typed up. No srsly. And I get to be myself while doing it! Not some serious, business-type person, but actually me. That...that makes me happy. xDD

Oh, and another thing! I get happy at the most random things. Just...don't ask.

Now I'm going to go send a million MSN messages to Fear. Because she did that to me last night, and my 'offline messages' chat was FULL. VERY. VERY. FULL. Now I'm gonna go get revenge. >D

REVENGE COMPLETE! >DD

And, oh! I forgot to mention this earlier, but...

I have a VERY short term memory. Like, srsly. Sometimes I forget what I said five seconds ago. It's happened so many times in conversations with my mom its not even funny. ;-;

Last edited by Ri on Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Silversapphiretails
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: mii~!!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 am

hello-hello!!! >w<

first i wanted to thank you for being so nice~~~<33333
and haaaiii~. i'd give an introduction here but that's kind of leeching onto your thread. however, it seems redundant to make another so as you can see i am torn.

also:
i adore both higurashi and umineko, mii~!!! i don't see umineko as a sequal though. O: i just see it as... like. not even a sister series butidk. :'D all i know is it has my biggest anime crush and my biggest singer crush does a lot of the music. >>

and don't worry, i obsessively check my inboxes, too, so!!! :'D

and death the kid is love<3. holy crap. likereally. i haven't finished that but it is *___*

ffff~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:43 am

Hm, it's okay! xDD

And I completely get it about the Umineko thing; but I've just seen so many people consider it a sequel, so I thought I'd give my views on it. xDD;;

And yay for obsessively checking our inboxes! -high five-
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:48 am

:'D dileeemmaaaa.
ano. i'm avio/moni by the way!!! (ccurrently going through interweb identity crisis! :'D)

and ffff, it really isn't. :'D *has done her research*
the most it has in common are about three characters, and not even by much, so. (for instance. i /hate/ takano with a /burning/ passion but i adore lambdadelta. thoughilovebothrikaandbern.) COUGH.
sorry. >>

and YES. we are obsessive and proud!!! C':
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 am

Heh, Fear is going through one as well. She doesn't know whether to call herself Fear or Dani. xD I'm pretty sure you already know that by now, though, judging by her comment on your audition. xDD (was it yours? i forget. ._.;; )

Ugh, I hate Takano, too. DD: I also tend to hate the popular characters...Like for Higurashi, I hate Rena. I remember chanting, "die, die, die, fall down and impale yourself or something..." when she was digging through the...garbage...hill...thing...in the very first episode. >.> Ohyes, Rika is awesome. : D Bernkastel pretty much looks exactly the same other than the darker colored hair...from what I've seen of her so far. xD
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:00 am

ahaha, yeah. xD andfff. yes, it was. x3

OHGODTHATWOMAN. like. i like little!takano and the one moment where she spazzes out all adorably when rika lets her into the shrine but dear god other than that i just want her to freaking /burn/ in the firey depths of the hottest flames of /hell/. GOD.
and pfft. yeah, rika and bern are identical almost, but very different. xD like. bern still has the kind of calm personality, and she's the Witch of Miracles, but that's where the similarities stop and deep down, she's just as twisted and demented as lambda and beato<3. xD
andffff. renaaa. i actually like her but then. i like all of the ladies. >>;; i'msosick. me and my adoration for bat-shit-crazy bitches. (though shion is hands-down the craziest<333)
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:07 am

I actually felt bad for Little!Takano, and her horrible childhood. D: ...Then she grew up. >.>
And that scene where Rika let her into the shrine, oh god I LOLL-ed so much. It's so weird to see Takano acting like that. Another moment I completely LOL-ed at was when Okinogi threw the gun at her and asked her to put a bullet through her head. I was all, "YES. DO IT. DO IT NOW. D<"
Ah. I'll try watching Umineko later(the only reason I didn't start watching it at first was because I was afraid it was going to replace my love for Higurashi DD:), but knowing that it really ISN'T a sequel...Hm, I guess I'll try it. (Plus, I love having more characters to ship together. >.>)

The crazy ones are always the best! 8D It's just that Rena and her 'cute personality' really annoyed me. But I think that's all I don't like about her. Oh, Shion. Shion is so crazy, you can't help but love her. xDD
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:15 am

yes... and then she grew up... and turned into a kira-wannabe bitch. and i wanted to destroy her and holy crap i did the same thing. xDD
i was just like. "ohmygod YES. DO IT. PULL THE FREAKING TRIGGER. END YOUR MISERABLE LIFE AND LEAVE POOR RIKA ALONE TO GROW UP AND YOU WILL BURN IN HELL AND FFFF." but alas. she got help and got all healthy and shizz. >:C
and mii~, squeebubbles!!!! beato-chaaan. i adore her so muuuucchhh. fkdalfa and pfft. i could not pick my favorite out of the two. :'D though my favorite character is probably beato because she is just /amazing/ and gorgeous and adorable and waaaaahhh~. *smitten* and the music is beautiful.
but yeah. it can be a kind of side-by-side kind of thing with higurashi? idek. it's only implied like once or twice at the beginning that they have any relation so.
oh, also one of the characters has a similar outfit to rena's.

and rena. xD i would probably hate her if she didn't have the crazy OYASHIRO-SAMA WILL PUNISH streak. and if she didn't have a cleaver<333.
ohgodyes. <3333 shiiooonnn is love.
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:22 am

Mmhm. To be honest, I didn't really like Hanyuu all that much until she stood up to Takano. I took that as a battle for which is the better character in my mind. ...And Hanyuu won. xDD
I...I'm pretty sure that Beatrice is the one in your avatar, right? xD;; -lack of Umineko knowledge so obvious- The only Umineko characters I know for sure who they are are Bernkastel and Battler. >.>;;
Hm. Well, Rena's outfit is cool, so...yeah. I could probably cosplay her if I had the right stuff. The only thing I don't like about Rena's outfit is how the opening in the front goes like...waaaaaaay high. That's like wearing a dress that could fall off at any given second. e.o

Oh, I like Rena's "USODA!!" quote. 8DD
I like Shion's tazer. The way she brought that in the pool in Rei was amazing. xDD
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 am

aheh, yeah, kind of. that's beato!meiko! because i'm in love with beato, i'm being forced to cosplay her eventually (but i'd look terrible as a blonde). the middle ground is a crossover picture my senpai found where meiko, who i /do/ cosplay, is beato SO IT WORKS. *imsolameahaha*

and oh dear /god/ i /hate/ battler with /such/ a /burning/ passion like you don't even /know/. he's so freaking stupid. ohgod.
though not as much as i did at first. >> when ange comes in, his stupidity is balanced out and though it's not in the anime, he later does something kind of redeeming so. ;___; it's a love-hate relationship. but mostly i cannot stand him.

fff i though hanyuu was so cute when i saw her. x3 i was like. ...;w;socutewryyyyy. though that scene was /epic/. i was just like. ..."<3". i love how it was just like "yeah, no. screw you and your yen."

yeah, she's on my list,t oo! :'D cleaver... *_*
andyes. <33 i love it. but i'm more of a blood-and-scream kind of gal, so! :'D
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 am

Oh, I see. O:

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what I think of Battler when I actually find out his personality. xDD;;

Hanyuu /was/ pretty epic in that scene. How she just like...dodged the bullet without even moving, lol.

So I would assume that your favorite world was Watanagashi-hen? (-is probably wrong but doesn't care-) I liked Tsumihoroboshi-hen, but I hated the ending. It was like...no one even DIED. D<
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:59 am

y-yeah. :'D

aheh. >>;; stupidbattlerWHY.

the powers of a god. :'D
and oh lordy, i don't think i could choose. :'D i'm just too overwhelmed by the amazing.
however the first arc i dislike halfly but that's because it's mostly information that you hear allthroughout so. >>;;
and aheh. the names of the arcs kinda flew ove rmy head. >>;

also i use those faces too often. C':
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:14 am

Uhm...hm...I'll try and break it down! Because the names of the arcs always slipped my mind, too. Then I started playing the games, and that's when I started to remember. xDD;;

Onikakushi-hen: The first world, where Keiichi grows paranoid of Rena and Mion.

Watanagashi-hen: The second world, where Shion, Keiichi, Takano, and Tomitake(oh god Tomitake Princess -shudder-) break into the shrine storage and things go downhill from there.

Tatarigoroshi-hen: The third world, where Satoko's uncle returns to Hinamizawa, and Keiichi vows to kill him for abusing Satoko.

Himatsubushi-hen: OH I REMEMBER THIS BEING CALLED 'THE TIME WASTING CHAPTER'. ...Or something like that. AND IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. I didn't even pay attention halfway through. But this was the one where Akasaka was introduced.

Meakashi-hen: Answer arc to Watanagashi-hen, where it's revealed that Shion was the mastermind behind everything.

Tsumihoroboshi-hen: Answer arc to Onikakushi-hen, even though it has nothing to do with it. This is where Rena kills Rina and goes off about aliens or something. (Hum, reminds me of Invader Zim...)

And...that's all I can remember. xDD;; I know for a fact there's more, but these are the only ones I actually memorized. -.-

Okay, then, I'm going to get off the laptop now. -looks at time- Gehhh, it's three in the morning. ._.;;
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 am

ahhhh i see.
pfft. yeah. but the epic rika-jumps-into-akasaka's-arms at the very end was, indeed, epic. xD

kaaaaay~! niiiight!! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sora[çİş]
Admin

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 am

=O i was juz checking through the whole forum, Nice to meet both of ya! ^w^
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/soraxmanami
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:44 am

mii~, you, too, sora-san. >w< <333
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm

Nice to meet you, too, Sora. ^^
Back to top Go down
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Jumping Right in? :3   Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Hi! (i know, i'm kinda jumping RIGHT IN to the topic><)

i just posted my (failish )x) response, but i got the PM, so i wanted to check this out!

is umineko really that bad? D: i just started it (i tend to like SO many different anime/manga ranging from horror and blood and guts to romantic comedies XD) but i didn't know it had a sequel or anything was before that! (wow, this is starting to b a long post XD) well, anywho, so u have any recommendations? :3
Question lol! afro flower study farao rendeer santa cherry albino drunken confused affraid Basketball (lol, i like the emojis too Wink )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Heyy! Nice to meet you! ^^ I just come back from making a fandub of Meltdown, and I see someone new! xDD Though technically we're all new, as this forum was just created yesterday. : D

And it's fine just jumping into the topic; apparently my introduction thread became a conversation thread. xDD;; But I don't mind, really.

Well, I can't give an honest opinion about Umineko, because all I know are like, five characters. I don't even know the plot. ._.;; But yeah, Higurashi is related to it, but it's not a prequel or anything. They just have similar names; Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. xDD But if you like blood/gore/horror, then Higurashi would be good if you haven't seen it yet; but just note that the blood/gore part isn't the most outstanding feature, I like it more for it's completely confusing plotline. xDD

Reccomendations? For like, hm, anime/manga? Well, there are the ones I talked about in my first post. xDD;;
Back to top Go down
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:10 pm

XDD whoops! i guess i missed that then~ well, I'm surprised you replied so fast o.o

well, anyway, it SEEMS good, but i am SO LOST x.x and i'm only on episode 6 >< well, this is the start of a new genre in anime/manga for me (i started with books. i LUV R.L Stine!! *w*), but i think it'll go well^^

so now i going 2 look back at that first post again XD

nice 2 meet u too~ (wait, did u say that? o.o <--- person who's forgetful most of the time) if i get in or if i don't i'll keep in touch while watching u guys~^^ albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah, like I mentioned in the first post, I'm the type of person who obsessively checks her inbox/everything else, so...you'll be seeing a lot of me. xDD

I LOVE mystery/blood/gore/humor. >.>;;

Hm--oh! Were you the person who just sent in their audition? Because I know your YouTube account has the same name as your name on here, but the person who just submitted their audition was VoiceCovers. I'm just wondering if that's you or not. xD;;
Back to top Go down
FreakyFan59

Leo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:09 pm

lol! sorry i'm auditioning for two at once, so it's kinda confusing XD i WILL submit my audition, but i'm currently (like, AS WE SPEAK or chat XD) re doing my Honey audition so that i can send it in^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm

dfhjsajf both umineko and higurashi are powered on amazing. >> coughcough.

andi'msorry me and my unconscious love to babble turned this into a conversation... :'D
Back to top Go down
voicecovers

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi Ri. I was reading the comments but than I stoped it was too much for me to read lol. But anyways Im glad that you and your friend made this group because it seems really interesting. Although many as 25 did not audition I'm sure more will probably. Also even If I don't get in I will still be digging around here because it
seems interesting. = 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:48 pm

It's fine because there won't be much to do around here until the 20th. xDD

Covers; Thanks! For some reason, we've been getting more auditions now than when we started. xDD;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya! I'm Ri!   

Back to top Go down

Heya! I'm Ri!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinrai Chorus :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: