Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Avio English Dub :D ~ Meltdown(Music Box)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Avio English Dub :D ~ Meltdown(Music Box)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 am

i guess i'll put the same description i had on youtube? :'D
sooo this is kind of a preview of my English Meltdown, since i wanted to do both Music Box and Piano, and Music Box cut out all the middle of the song. x'D so i'll post my full english in piano soon enough. butum. yeah. anyways. talking about this. :'D

i worked on these lyrics for so freaking long, and i'm actually quite happy with how they turned out. as always, i based them on other translations, so if you recognize someone's translation in here a bit, let me know so i can credit them. :'D

umyesbutanyways. i actually really like how this came out, despite me totally ignoring some words after the scream, and the scream is questionable but eh. i like it for the most part. C:

let me know what you think~. Very Happy

Vocals: Avio Favalon
Original Vocals: Kagamine Rin
Original Lyrics: Kuma
English Lyrics: Avio FAvalon [based on translations]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
Bella9248

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Avio English Dub :D ~ Meltdown(Music Box)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:19 am

I think this is the first time that I actually liked the English version of a Vocaloid song...

And really good job on the high notes! They're tough. I couldn't get mine right in my cover of it because I went too high xDD

But awesome job keeping the notes consistant and all~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bella9248.deviantart.com
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Avio English Dub :D ~ Meltdown(Music Box)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 am

ohwow!! >< thank you!!!
yeah, i'm really picky about english dubs. >> /really/ picky. :'D so i'm very nazi and ocd about my lyrics and such. >>

and thank you so much!! normally it's really hard for me but for some reason, recording this didn't really give me any problems that day. Very Happy ithinkmyvoicewasinagoodmood. butyesmanythanks!!! this means oodles to me~<33
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avio English Dub :D ~ Meltdown(Music Box)   

Back to top Go down

Avio English Dub :D ~ Meltdown(Music Box)
Page 1 of 1