Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which should be our next song?
SPICE!
27%
 27% [ 4 ]
Triple Baka
27%
 27% [ 4 ]
Romeo and Cinderella
33%
 33% [ 5 ]
Just Be Friends
13%
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:56 pm

....'Amazing'....'Sweet'....'Lovely'.....-starts imagining-

Russia: -sleeping-

(A hand appears on the side of his bed, clenching the sheets tightly and a soft whispering is heard from the bottom of the bed. Russia wakes up and looks to see what it is, only to become face to face with his sister.)

Belarus: Marriage....marriage...marriage...marriage...

....-shudder-

(Actually, I found out like, last week. BUT STILL WHYYYYYYY)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Silversapphiretails
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:39 pm

ohmygodyes. <333 jsklafjsdfdsfakjsdbeeeellaaaaarrrruuuuussss<33333

nii-saaaaannn. maaarrrrryyy meeeeee. become one with meeeeee. niiiii-sssaaaaaaaannn. niiiiii-ssaaaaaaaannnnn. maaaaarrrrrriiiiiiiaaaaaaaaggeee.

and then he'd scream.
and possibly run away.
and then she would go after him, knife in hand, crying out, "NIIIII-SSSAAAAANN. DON'T RUN. WHY ARE YOU RUNNING. YOU SHOULD BE RUNNING INTO MY ARMS. I WANT TO BE ONE WITH YOU. COME BACK NII-SAN. COOOMMMMEEE BAAAAAACK."

ohgodilovethatwoman.

(...pfft.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:49 pm

PFFT. I once read a story where France was all over Russia and Belarus nearly put a knife into his head. But then China said something along the lines of, "There's a naked couple under the table, and it looks like there's room for one more!" And so France was all, "WHERE" and dove under the table right when Belarus threw the knife, which got embedded in the table.

Belarus gave China a death glare. China shuddered. France came up, pouting, and said something like, "You lied to me; there's no naked couple there..." Then he sees Belarus having trouble ripping the knife out of the table and is all, "Oh, do you need help with that?" And then he goes over to her, pulls out the knife, and handed it back to her. "Here you go!"

....Idiot.

(If I remember correctly, I think the story is called 'Seven Little Killers'. It's actually really good. There's character death, AND I FREAKING SWEAR THERE ARE HIGURASHI REFERENCES.)

(Example: America giving England a hamburger, England biting the hamburger, finding a needle inside of it, and looks up to see America and Canada laughing evilly at him.)

(Example Two: Russia about to kill China with his pipe, but then he goes something like, "...No! I don't want to!" and starts crying or something like that. Which totally reminded me of Rena. Which totally reminded me of my hatred for Rena. Which totally made me quickly skim that part. 8D)

(;^;)

Last edited by Ri on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:58 pm

............................................ineedtoreadthat/whut/. jksldjfksdjakjdsjfeijfksnveaf i /need/ to /read/ that. NEED. IT IS A NECESSITY TO MY /LIFE/.
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 pm

-sends you link over IM-
Back to top Go down
Sora[空]
Admin

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Ri wrote:
PFFT. I once read a story where France was all over Russia and Belarus nearly put a knife into his head. But then China said something along the lines of, "There's a naked couple under the table, and it looks like there's room for one more!" And so France was all, "WHERE" and dove under the table right when Belarus threw the knife, which got embedded in the table.

Belarus gave China a death glare. China shuddered. France came up, pouting, and said something like, "You lied to me; there's no naked couple there..." Then he sees Belarus having trouble ripping the knife out of the table and is all, "Oh, do you need help with that?" And then he goes over to her, pulls out the knife, and handed it back to her. "Here you go!"

....Idiot.

(If I remember correctly, I think the story is called 'Seven Little Killers'. It's actually really good. There's character death, AND I FREAKING SWEAR THERE ARE HIGURASHI REFERENCES.)

(Example: America giving England a hamburger, England biting the hamburger, finding a needle inside of it, and looks up to see America and Canada laughing evilly at him.)

(Example Two: Russia about to kill China with his pipe, but then he goes something like, "...No! I don't want to!" and starts crying or something like that. Which totally reminded me of Rena. Which totally reminded me of my hatred for Rena. Which totally made me quickly skim that part. 8D)

(;^Wink

Etto..how did this thread about suggestions become that..^

O_____________________o.......................
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/soraxmanami
aviofavalon
Admin

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:08 pm

:'D i honestly have no idea in the slightest.

...i think it was my refusal to watch/read hetalia.

whichfailed.

clearly.

ahem.

at one point, we actually talked about how off-topic we were. >>;;
Back to top Go down
Ri
Admin

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Sora[空] wrote:
Ri wrote:

....Idiot.

(;^Wink

Etto..how did this thread about suggestions become that..^

O_____________________o.......................

.......ohaha.

We actually talked about being off-topic, like Avio said. xDD;;

It's because this thread will be deleted sooner or later anyway, so this is kind of like a regular chatting thread until I finally get around to deleting this, which will be when the Walking on Air chorus is put up.

....which i already talked about why it's taking so long in the walking on air updates thread, so look there >.>;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]   

Back to top Go down

Choose our Next Song! [FOUR CHOICES] [Read entire first post before voting, please~]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2