Shinrai Chorus

This forum is for members or fans of Shinrai Chorus, which is a chorus for people who love to sing! We sing Vocaloid songs, Anime/Manga songs, and much more!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O 3 o Im shy click me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
voicecovers

voicecovers

Capricorn Rooster

O 3 o Im shy click me Empty
PostSubject: O 3 o Im shy click me   O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Well since you clicked on me I guess Im going to have to reveal my true identity!
OTL (Note-This the first time I've used OTL)

Anyways I'm going to start by stating what you can call me. Lety-Chan! My family just uses Lety but you can call me Lety-Chan! It's pretty much the same though.So since your interested in me introduction I will start with stating my personality.

O 3 o Im shy click me Lol If the ideal friend for you is a silly,random, loyal, imaginative, smily, lovable friend than I' am just the person for you. Oh. whats my negatives instead of stating the good parts of me. Alright, well me ish sensitive, emotional and shy.

O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_rr My hobbies are pretty obvious from my descriptions on my youtube acc's. I have two for different purposes. CrayonsLife for animating and drawing. Voicecovers for anything dealing with voice dubs.Although my CrayonsLife acc has no videos but 1 I will upload more when it comes by me.

O 3 o Im shy click me Lol I don't know why but I like that goku waving icon so much.
Anyways this site is awesome and the colors are so pretty. It's just so awesome. A big applaud for those who created the ShinraiChorus.
I really do enjoy the distinct personality's of the vocaloids and sounds.
As well with anime in the different styles of art.

O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_rr O.k. this is where I stop my introduction. You'll probably learn more about me if you read my comments. AnD YeS I DiD DO My SenTenCE wEiRD On
PUrpoSe. ( O 3 o) pu ~ pu~ pu~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ri
Admin
Ri

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: O 3 o Im shy click me   O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Welcome to Shinrai Chorus, Lety-chan! Very Happy

And if you're wondering who did the layout of this forum, it was me. /All. Me./ Fear just sat back and watched. D<

And you don't have to thank us for creating Shinrai, it's us who have to thank you for considering to join us, it really means a lot to us that we really aren't failures. ^^;;

So...I hope you have a wonderful time here, Lety-chan! :DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Silversapphiretails
aviofavalon
Admin
aviofavalon

Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: O 3 o Im shy click me   O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:45 pm

mii~!!! hello-hello, lety-chan~!!!
you sound so amusing~<33
you've also reminded me that i have yet to tell you guys much about me. ohgod i'm such a creeper. >>
but it'd be redundant to make a new thread so! :'D

ANYWAYS.
welcome, welcome, welcome, lety-chan!!! ><

uu~, uu~, uu~, i will check your yt then! Very Happy <333
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/monifavalon#p/a
Sora[空]
Admin
Sora[空]

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: O 3 o Im shy click me   O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:06 pm

Haii haii Lety-chan!
Chu have and amazing voice *A*
Nice to meet chu!
Hope you'll have a great time with Shinrai!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/soraxmanami
voicecovers

voicecovers

Capricorn Rooster

PostSubject: Re: O 3 o Im shy click me   O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:17 am

Thankyou all for all the nice and comforting comments! = 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O 3 o Im shy click me   O 3 o Im shy click me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O 3 o Im shy click me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinrai Chorus :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: